Tuesday, July 17, 2018

FINDING PEACE ART JOURNAL PAGE

I am apart of this awesome journey of creating.  I stumbled across this blog not to long ago. and  I am so lucky that I did. It has been such a creative, fun, eye opening, connecting experience.  Leslie, the creator of the group, is such a caring person.  I have never met her but she shows it threw the videos she posts.



It's called Art Journaling.  Leslie will give a topping and then you will create.  Some of the items I used in these are magazines, flower cut outs, and paint chips.  I really do enjoy creating them.  There are some amazing videos that I have found of what people have created.  I hope to find new ways to to add to my art journal pages.  I have even done some with napkins.

Creativity, no matter how small and simple, can make you feel so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment