Wednesday, July 18, 2018

PEACE REMINDER

I have another Art Journal page to share with you.  This month's focus on https://braveheartsisterhood.blog is Peace.  Oh man peace, such a simple word but can be such a hard thing to achieve.  Google search on peace brought up the definition: freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility.  Sounds so wonderful, like a  moment in time when your eyes are closed and you see yourself standing in the sand, looking out at the ocean and all you can hear are the waves crashing, I love that vision.  


Well this is my reminder page.  This is something I should make a constant reminder, EVERY SINGLE DAY.  Since you don't know anything about me I will tell you that these are things that I struggle with all of the time.  I don't know what it is about taking things personally.  Sorry about the repetitiveness but this is something I struggle with 'all of the time.'

Also, peace is a choice.  A choice we get to make a million times a day.  Makes me laugh when I was going to say the choice is ours and it is up to us.  Yeah, the choice is ours but man do things push our buttons to the limit that makes that statement seem, laughable. But ultimately it is up to us.  A quote I heard somewhere, as I am sure you have heard it before, fake it till you make it, or fake it till you believe it.

Peace, it is such a wonderful feeling. One I don't allow myself to feel as often as I should. I feel like when I let peace in, then my walls are down and things sometime take me off guard and knock me in the face.  I guess then I should be grateful that I made this page to remind me that I have the choice 'to practice peace'.

No comments:

Post a Comment