Monday, July 16, 2018

JULY 12, 2018

What to you is the biggest part of losing weight? Diet or exercise?  I think it is self love.  You know if I am thinking about myself and what I really want, downing a full row of Oreos isn't included in that self love. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't eat any but instead of that whole row, maybe 2.  Not because I am telling myself I can't because I don't want to feel and look fat but because I know how yucky I am going to feel after I am done.  I hate the loss of control I feel when I get in that way.  I can't eat a whole row and seriously only taste the first couple, after that it isn't so much about the way it tastes.  Maybe Oreos aren't you thing, maybe your thing is something else but I think you get the idea.

There are other things that I think contribute to weight loss that go beyond diet and exercise, things you have heard before...i'll leave that to next time.


This is a picture that someone took of me at a church activity.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it.  I was so surprised with how I looked.  But I will tell you it has been a long time since this girl here has had any self love for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment